Full-spectrum, water-based herbal extract; concentrated 5:1 granules (100g/bottle).
Item Number: H060
Chinese Name: 藿香正气散, Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San
English Name: Patchouli Qi Rectifying Powder
- Releases the exterior and resolves turbid dampness
- Activates the Qi and harmonizes the Middle Jiao
- Eliminate plague pathogen*
|Da Fu Pi||Areca Husk|
|Bai Zhi||Dahurian Angelica Root|
|Zi Su Ye||Perilla Leaf|
|Ban Xia (Jiang)||Pinellia Rhizome (Ginger Processed)|
|Bai Zhu||White Atractylodes Rhizome|
|Chen Pi (Chao)||Tangerine Peel (Processed)|
|Hou Po (Jiang Zhi)||Officinal Magnolia Bark (Processed)|
|Jie Geng||Platycodon Root|
|Huo Xiang (Guang)||Patchouli Herb|
|Gan Cao (Mi)||Licorice Root (Processed)|
- Exogenous Wind Cold with Spleen and Stomach Deficiency
- Summer Heat with Cold complications
- Cold-Damp in the Upper Jiao
Mix 4.5 g in hot water and drink as tea, 2-3 daily.
Also available as Capsules.